Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Yard Dogs Wants Who?!


Sooo…things are happening at a reasonable rate. I’m in Cali now! Seems I’ve caused a bit of a stir amongst some fair Santa Cruzians. Seems I’ve caused some excitement farther down the rabbit hole as well, as folk far and wide have begun to bug me about when I would have the reel ready. The Yard Dogs Road Show recently contacted me as well - stating that they were holding auditions and haven’t ever done so in 9 years! Better get on it!

I smile.

What I’d like to know from you all - who may know the yard dogs…what were your gut feelings watching their stage performance for the first time? what did you feel they were missing if anything? Do you have any ideas that might be helpful in the way of attacking this footage knowing their current aesthetic and standards?

We all know I can bust a move - but I’d like to be smart in my approach. I think I have a good chance, been emailing them for a bit now…Kind of cool that this would be the first ever “audition” for their group in their 9 years of existence!

Zach, I know you volunteered to help - Smurf too…I’m down for HD quality - it’ll prob set me apart from whoever else they’ve invited…I dunno…ideas? Hit me on my 2way ya heard?!

No comments: