Thursday, January 1, 2009

Chick With A Whip

Happy new year!!!

To my knowledge, I am the only chick in Hollywood doing professional level performance whips. A chick with a whip seems like a natural combination to me!

Here is my recent edit of some whip footage I threw together: precision cracking and cracking sequences. The two 4' nylon bull whips you see in the footage were made by Coyote Whips.

My bull whip burlesque act will be featured on Showtime's "Live Nude Comedy" series in summer of 2009. Yup, sometimes I'm a wild west arts kinda dancer, with knife throwing and whips (soon to be gun training and bow and arrow, too!). But sometimes the fetish, burlesque or circus venues know where whips fit best! On Showtime's "Live Nude Comedy" I will be featured in a 3 minute high-definition solo in true burlesque exposure. There are a few backstage Live Nude Comedy photos here.

1 comment:

:MoJo: said...

FUCK YEA!!!!
Dude, every time I see more of your stuff I go gaga. You rock. Can't wait to finish getting on my A game...HOLD ON MAMA I'MA COMIN'!!!!

and the site's coming too -
there's a bit up right now if you care to check out -

www.counterculturecollective.com