Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Circus Without Animals on the Tonight Show Thursday
Hollywood, CA


Cirque du Soliel spawned a circus revival when it hit the Vegas strip—aerialists, hand balancers, acrobats and clowns now populate not only the big top but music concerts, MTV videos and commercials as well. Yet a circus is authentic only if we are dazzled by a death-defying knife-throwing act. Jack Dagger and I keep this original circus art alive and will be doing so this Thursday on the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien!

It's extra special to see a real knife-thrower perform. In this regard, Jack Dagger is truly one of a kind. And to top off this rare performance on NBC, Jack Dagger and I will be performing our deadly "Cucumber Cut." After Jack throws knives with Conan, he will slice a cucumber in half off of my arm (hopefully without injuring me in the process) as the grand finale. This stunt is something you won't see on the Vegas strip.

As you might remember, only two weeks ago I was featured on Showtime's Live Nude Comedy, cracking a flower out of my shaking assistant's mouth with my 5-foot bullwhip. The danger and thrills just don't stop! Support your favorite cruelty-free/non-animal circus act and watch Jack Dagger and me this Thursday!

No comments: